Step 1: email verification
For security reasons, we first need to verify your email address.
Welcome to the Hunter Association
Before the form-filling part, here are some things you need to know:
- Our Membership Fee is £15 per year, with the first payment on signing up *.
- The first step is to let us have your email address, and we will send you a verification email containing a link to our online application form. This will usually arrive very soon, but may take up to 30 mins. Please wait around and register straight away as the verification link is only valid for 24 hours.
- The application form has red asterisks against the elements we really need you to complete.
- Don’t worry too much about your profile at this stage – you will always have the freedom to make changes later.
- You will be asked to create a password. For the security of the website and everyone’s information, we insist that this is a “Strong” one. We find it best if you follow the Government guidance on passwords, and use a long string of three random words. These usually come up strong and are easy to remember and key in without error.
- Finally you will find options for paying by Credit/Debit Card or PayPal, and once completed you will have immediate access to all the ‘members only’ areas of the website (e.g. Member List, Forums, Technical Library etc.). Or you can elect to pay later by BACS or Cheque, in which case you will not get full access until your payment has been received.
You will then be sent a welcome pack containing your membership card and a copy of the most recent magazine (if available) – so please make sure you provide us with a good postal address!
We look forward to you joining us!
* Maybe you are just thinking of buying a Hunter boat? Please be aware that we offer a no quibble, full refund of your subscription if you cancel online within 14 days of first getting full member’s access to the website (note that you may only do this once!).
Legend owners please note
Hunter is a trade name in the UK for British Hunter boats built by Hunter Boats, Select Yachts, and latterly, Lauren Marine. If you have an “American” Hunter boat, traded in the UK as a Legend and currently being built by Marlow Legend, then you should be heading for the Legend Owners Association.