Step 1: email verification
For security reasons, we need to verify your email address, but first, please read all the notes on this page!
Welcome to the Hunter Association
Here are some things you need to know:
- Our Membership Fee is £15 per year, with the first payment on registration (but see * below).
- Enter your email address here, and you will receive an email containing a verification link which takes you to our online application form. This will usually arrive very soon, but may take up to 30 mins. If not, please check your Spam folder.
- Please wait around and register straight away as the verification link is only valid for 24 hours.
- All mandatory fields are marked with red asterisks.
- You can come back and add additional information later, if you wish.
- For the security of the website and everyone’s information, we insist on a “Strong” password. We find it best if you follow the Government guidance on passwords, and use a long string of three random words, without special characters.
- You can pay by Credit/Debit Card or PayPal, which gives you immediate access to all the ‘members only’ areas of the website (e.g. Member List, Forums, Technical Library etc.). Note that we do not see or store your card details.
- Or you can elect to pay later by BACS or Cheque, but this will delay gaining full access until your payment has been received and your status has been updated.
You will then be sent a welcome pack containing your membership card and a copy of the most recent magazine (if available) – so please make sure you provide us with a good postal address!
We look forward to you joining us!
* Maybe you are just thinking of buying a Hunter boat? Please be aware that we offer a no quibble, full refund of your subscription if you cancel online within 14 days of first getting full member’s access to the website (note that you may only do this once!).
Legend owners please note
Hunter is a trade name in the UK for British Hunter boats built by Hunter Boats, Select Yachts, and latterly, Lauren Marine. If you have an “American” Hunter boat, traded in the UK as a Legend and currently being built by Marlow Legend, then you should be heading for the Legend Owners Association.