Hunter Horizon 30
Advert added to marketplace: 9th December 2017
She’s on the Clarke & Carter Suffolk office website.
This Hunter Horizon 30 is the fin keel version with six berths and good equipment. Tamara has had five owners from new. She has the lead keel option, this together with her efficient fractional rig gives excellent cruising performance. She benefits from a new spray hood and was last surveyed in 2012. Available for sale solely due to changing circumstances of current owner and at a price reflecting his desire to sell quickly.
See plan. Six berths in three cabins including the saloon with approx 6′ headroom. Marine toilet (Jabsco 2009) in separate compartment. Cold fresh water system supplying galley sink (stainless steel) and heads basin. Plastimo Neptune 2000 stainless steel two burner gas cooker with grill and oven. Various crockery and cutlery. Cool box. Light grey patterned upholstery. Offset drop leaf saloon table. Teak and holly saloon flooring. Opening ports and hatches throughout. This example has extra stowage lockers to the forward end of the saloon as well as additional locker and shelf to the galley.
Located under cockpit. 1994 Yanmar 2GM20 marine diesel engine. 18 hp. Twin cylinders. Electric start. Sea water cooled. Shaft drive to fixed 3 bladed propeller. Rope cutter to shaft. Single lever engine controls. 10 gallons fuel capacity in plastic tank. New shaft seal in 2016, fuel system cleaned out, exhaust elbow replaced and owner serviced annually.
Two 12V batteries charging via engine alternator. Year 2010 batteries.
Fractional rig sloop. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Z Spars, 1994. Stainless steel standing rigging, 2008 and checked 2015, with backstay tensioner. Terylene running rigging, 2008, mostly led aft to cockpit. Lewmar sheet and halyard winches. Slab reefing to mainsail with lazy jacks and zipped mainsail cover. Plastimo head sail furling system. Spinnaker pole. New jib halyard in 2015.
- Mainsail – Crusader Sails – 2004/5 – Full battened
- Furling Genoa – Crusader Sails – 2004/5 – with foam luff
- Storm Jib – Hyde Sails – 1994
- Plough type anchor.
- Kedge anchor.
- Sprayhood in blue, 2017.
- Various mooring warps.
- Six fenders.
- Zip type mainsail cover (2001) in blue acrylic with lazy jacks, 2008.
- Life raft chocks to coach roof.
- Tiller extension.
- NASA SX35 DSC type VHF radio extension speaker.
- Standard Horizon CP300i colour GPS/Chart plotter.
- Stowe Dataline combined log and echo sounder, overhauled 2008.
- Wind speed/direction, new.
- Stowe Dataline Central unit at chart table, overhauled 2008.
- Autohelm 2000 autopilot.
- Garmin 128 GPS navigator.
- Plastimo compass.
- Deck level and new masthead tri/white navigation lights.
- Four fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.
- Gas alarm.
- Webbing jack stays.
- Horseshoe type lifebuoy.
- Two manual bilge pumps.
- Radar reflector.
- Harness eyes in cockpit.
- Dan buoy with holder and drogue.